some nice pictures....

Wooooow just hit the 120 000 vieuws :eek: the bigguest thread on Chameleon forums all time!
Thanks again to all the people who love to follow it;)
This deserves a tasty snack :D
trioceros Quadricornis(P Berlin)

Jurgen, is anyone in Europe breeding Brookesia perarmata? They are a dream species of mine.

I know one breeder in Germany they are listed as CITES 1 animals and very protected.
I think a pair gose for 3 times the parsons pair price and you are on a waiting list for 3 or 4 years(like me lol)
I just want to say everybody wants a pair but it isnt easy...

I know one breeder in Germany they are listed as CITES 1 animals and very protected.
I think a pair gose for 3 times the parsons pair price and you are on a waiting list for 3 or 4 years(like me lol)
I just want to say everybody wants a pair but it isnt easy...

That's what I figured. :(

Jurgen,

Good luck with the perarmata. That's the one species that I wish I had done more with when they were more readily available. I had gotten a pair and the male died fairly early. But I had the female for almost 2 years after that. She was the funniest little thing. She'd buzz whenever I picked her up. :)

Jurgen,

Good luck with the perarmata. That's the one species that I wish I had done more with when they were more readily available. I had gotten a pair and the male died fairly early. But I had the female for almost 2 years after that. She was the funniest little thing. She'd buzz whenever I picked her up. :)

Thanks larry :)

Rampholeon spinosus( I Siwanowics)

Igor is a doctor, correct? If he is, my better half and I have been following his photography for a while. Always wondered where he found access to such diversity to shoot. I figured most came from zoological institutions but was curious if any came from the private European breeders like you showcase here. Any idea?

Back
Top Bottom