some nice pictures....

Why the big issue? Its pretty clear this has been Jurgen's picture post from the start.

If people weren't so lazy and read the whole post they'd clearly see that.

Carl

Why the big issue? Its pretty clear this has been Jurgen's picture post from the start.

If people weren't so lazy and read the whole post they'd clearly see that.

Carl

Agreed. There is an online etiquette and simply posting without first seeing what the thread is about is rude. Honest mistakes I am sure, lets just move on. This thread has been great for many people for a long time. Let's not derail it with petty arguments.

I don't think its worth discussing any further. I was not being lazy, thank you, I was confused. I thought it was a thread where people posted 'some nice pictures' of their chameleons, considering it was 150 pages long at the time. But I was wrong, so I said sorry. I even said he could delete it. Anyways, its fine. Its a very nice thread, I just misunderstood.

jurgens reactions was a bit to hasty, this has actually happened before if I recall some other one posting his pictures on this thread, but nobody say anything and it just kept going in the directions it has always done.
I think is no big deal but you could say it in a nicer way, next time :)

jurgens reactions was a bit to hasty, this has actually happened before if I recall some other one posting his pictures on this thread, but nobody say anything and it just kept going in the directions it has always done.
I think is no big deal but you could say it in a nicer way, next time :)

I will :)

Back
Top Bottom