some nice pictures....

No, it doesnt, but would you not agree that this thread is of great value to our community and should remain pure?

Sure it’s a lovely thread and it introduces new people in the hobby to other species besides Veileds and Panthers. However it’s a little exclusionary and doesn’t promote sharing of ideas and a greater sense of community. Now these other members are feeling bad that they posted and ultimately will it drive them away from participating in general at CF? Also some of the animals posted on this thread are of dubious origins. That doesn’t do the hobby overall any good. For the record I’m not talking about the F. minor either.

you are correct, i didn't read the whole tread since there are 150 pages... Also I don't appreciate the hateful private message sent to me after. It was a simple mistake. Calm down.

Yes the one with the horn is the male,its also the first time for me i saw pictures of these.
They are very rare and are only found in Sudan(Imatong Mauntains)and a small area in Kenya(Loima Hills).

Jurgen isn't there also a small population in Uganda? I thought I remember Thomas posting that he hoped the collectors wouldn't find them there.

Carl

Jurgen isn't there also a small population in Uganda? I thought I remember Thomas posting that he hoped the collectors wouldn't find them there.

Carl

Hi Carl,
Yes you are correct,i just spoke to Thomas and they are also found in a certain area in Uganda.
Specific location is not givin indeed for safety reasons.
Here another picture...

I didn't mean to post this here :( sorry!

Laurahlove. .... please don't be bullied and feel you have to apologise to this rude supposedly senior member.

Since becoming a veiled chameleon owner over a year ago I have been an avid visitor to Chameleon Forums who rarely posts, but have gleaned valuable information from the site.

Where there are threads of numerous pages I tend to read the first and last ones and, like you, would have assumed that it was perfectly ok to post pictures of my own chameleon on this particular thread.

He should rename the title of the thread so as to make it clear that photos from other posters are not welcome.

Laurahlove. .... please don't be bullied and feel you have to apologise to this rude supposedly senior member.

Since becoming a veiled chameleon owner over a year ago I have been an avid visitor to Chameleon Forums who rarely posts, but have gleaned valuable information from the site.

Where there are threads of numerous pages I tend to read the first and last ones and, like you, would have assumed that it was perfectly ok to post pictures of my own chameleon on this particular thread.

He should rename the title of the thread so as to make it clear that photos from other posters are not welcome.

Sorry again for the trouble:eek:
Any idea for another name?

Back
Top Bottom