some nice pictures....

Are you kidding? This is the most amazing collection of Chams I have every seen. I am really speechless. Congrats. Love the Namaquas.

Jurgen, you need to make a new thread for the species that you will make available for me to import from you in the next few months;) especially lots of good pics of all Bradypodion.

Jurgen, you need to make a new thread for the species that you will make available for me to import from you in the next few months;) especially lots of good pics of all Bradypodion.

Hi Paul,i'm working on it.
In september i will have more news about whats posible.
I send you a mail with more info.

Jurgen,

Perhaps I missed it, but would you share your husbandry with the forum? Lighting, glass versus screen, etc. in a general way?

Thanks!

Kevin

That right there is the reason I pay extra to travel to Europe searching for my Chameleons, people like you have amazing species to choose from. Fantastic!!! :D:D:D:D

So nice to see species that are not so common. Each and every one of them is beautiful in their own way. Thanks for posting all of them.

What an amazing collection of chameleons.
How can you choose a favorite with such a variety of beautiful little creatures. Thanks for sharing, very impressive.

Jurgen

If you don't mind me asking. How many species from the genus Calumma have you captive bred? Most of us in the USA only have got the occasional and exceedingly rare opportunity to work with Parsonii. However, no other Calumma are on our species kept list. Great collection!

Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom