DSCF2298.jpg

DSCF2306.jpg

My panther only 5 months oldish, His colours gets better and better,

DSCF2233.jpg

DSCF2198.jpg

DSCF2208.jpg

DSCF2211.jpg

Thanks.

unusual coloured male veiled you have there but both veileds are stunning, if you dont mind me asking who/where did you buy that panther from, his gotta be one of the best ive seen in the UK so far :D

That panther is an Ampikiana and Oski just keeps torturing me by showing him off, :p LOL. I heart him :D

All three are beautiful! I love the photos too, how they go from your aqua-blue veiled to the bright green female. :D

unusual coloured male veiled you have there but both veileds are stunning, if you dont mind me asking who/where did you buy that panther from, his gotta be one of the best ive seen in the UK so far :D

Hi thanks mate,He is turning out very nice,

Yeah he is an Ampskininia locale and i got him from someone called Cham25 from rfuk, he is on here too under Chamden i think, he has lots of locales for sale,

Do you have any pics of them as babies.....has the male always had a blueish hint to him? x

Hi i can find, some as i had him from about 10-12 weeks old he was normal green when young, then from about 5-6 months he went blueish, i quite like him like that but hope he gets more colour,

Hi thanks mate,He is turning out very nice,

Yeah he is an Ampskininia locale and i got him from someone called Cham25 from rfuk, he is on here too under Chamden i think, he has lots of locales for sale,

thanks alot found him on rfuk :p his adults are stunning :eek:

Back
Top Bottom