US ***SOLD***Dragon Strand Enclosures (Eureka, CA pick up or shipping available)

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I am located in Eureka California if you would prefer to pick up. Otherwise I will ship. But if you’re in driving distance you can avoid the shipping fee. Estimated shipping based on what I paid from Southern CA to Northern CA $75. I will fully clean and sanitize the cage. And break it down to be boxed. Unless you contact me prior to me breaking them down and want to pick up put together after fully cleaned and sanitized. I will not be cleaning branches I just do not have the time... If you want to pick up and want the branches then these should be cleaned prior to putting them back in.

Due to our rental being sold out from under us we are having to move unexpectedly and out of state. I simply do not have the ability to take all by chams with me. These will not be ready to ship until possibly the week of April 19th. They currently have 2 of my boys in them. Please message me directly for more info.

2x2x4 Dragon Strand Tall Hybrid
with: ledges, 2 mistking wedges, drip easy drain pan. Solid acrylic door. Bought in September of 2020.
If you bought new it is $438 plus taxes and shipping totaling $540.

Additional stuff included with this one:
Dome fixture bracket, Dome heat fixture rated for up to 100watt bulbs, 2 mistking single nozzles, Full throttle feeder run and permanent mount.
Brand new $98

Total value of $638

Selling for $400 plus shipping

Here is the link to it on DS to get more info: https://dragonstrand.com/product/tall-hybrid-chameleon-cage-system/

4x2x4 Dragon Strand Large Atrium Hybrid with: ledges, 4 mistking wedges, drip easy drain pan.

This one is different from the current hybrid model. The current model has the solid acrylic door. When I ordered mine this one in June of 2020 he was sending them with screen doors. I rescreened the door panels with 20 gauge UV resistant marine grade vinyl. Middle panel below doors and service door at the bottom are screen. This gives the clear view on the doors without the weight of a solid acrylic door.
If you bought new it is $736 plus taxes and shipping totaling $875.

Additional stuff included with this one:
Three 48 inch T5HO fixtures with two 6500k daylight bulbs and one 6% Arcadia UVB bulb, Dome fixture bracket, Dome heat fixture rated for up to 100watt bulbs, 4 mistking single nozzles, Full throttle feeder run and permanent mount.
Brand new $278

Total value of $1,153

Selling for $800 plus shipping

Here is the link to it on DS to get more info: https://dragonstrand.com/product/large-hybrid-atrium-drainage/

Here is what they look like but I will be stripping them down.... And the 2x2x4 will not have the T5 lighting. The 4x2x4 will have the 4 foot T5 lights on it rather then the 36 inch.

IMG_6049.jpg
IMG_6048.jpg

I know we don’t know each other but I have read countless posts from you helping others. I can tell you are a sweet and caring person. I just wanted to send good vibes your way. I hope things workout for your family 💕

I know we don’t know each other but I have read countless posts from you helping others. I can tell you are a sweet and caring person. I just wanted to send good vibes your way. I hope things workout for your family 💕
Thank you hun. ❤️

UPDATE... 4x2x4 Large Atrium is the only one available. Bentley will be rehomed with his 2x2x4 so it is not available.

Message if you have questions.

UPDATE... 4x2x4 Large Atrium is the only one available. Bentley will be rehomed with his 2x2x4 so it is not available.

Message if you have questions.
I was afraid to ask about rehoming. I know you must be in complete agony right now and just know that there are many hearts here that go out to you. I hope that all the kindness you have given to others returns to you tenfold.

I was afraid to ask about rehoming. I know you must be in complete agony right now and just know that there are many hearts here that go out to you. I hope that all the kindness you have given to others returns to you tenfold.
Thank you so much. I have gotten so many supportive messages. It really means the world to me to know that my chamily here understand and support me. This has been unbelievably hard on my family. I am just trying to support them and keep my head on straight over the loss of Bentley and Bane.

Back
Top Bottom