Sold as Nosy B I’m not sure anymore lol help

Panther Shawn

Ok so I got this little guy a few months ago from LLLreptile at a reptile show.
They said he was a Nosy B Panther. I’m not too sure anymore. What do you guys think? He’s around 4 months old.

The last picture is a picture of a full grown adult I found online that has the same colors. Are they the same ?

Attachments

• 90CEE037-5AD4-4CCE-B1E6-3D919BA6B935.jpeg
    90CEE037-5AD4-4CCE-B1E6-3D919BA6B935.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 222
  • DE6DC64D-1881-409E-A1D2-059FBD05D21F.png
    DE6DC64D-1881-409E-A1D2-059FBD05D21F.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 221
  • 109E744D-F08F-4CCD-8373-83C67DB43A82.png
    109E744D-F08F-4CCD-8373-83C67DB43A82.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 217
I would say not Nosy Be. Possible a mix with Nosy Be but not pure. In my opinion anyway, whatever that's worth. Nosy Be are usually greens and blues. Here is a pic of mine. Now he is a Matt creation so the colors were breeding for blues but you can tell the patterns. @Matt Vanilla Gorilla is the most experienced person I know with panthers so I would go what he says but my vote is mix Ambilobe and Nosy Be because the color variants seem Ambilobe but the white horizontal stripe seem Nosy (Be or Faly). Either way he looks like he is going to look amazing!

Attachments

• IMG_20190116_170150.jpg
    IMG_20190116_170150.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 184
I would say not Nosy Be. Possible a mix with Nosy Be but not pure. In my opinion anyway, whatever that's worth. Nosy Be are usually greens and blues. Here is a pic of mine. Now he is a Matt creation so the colors were breeding for blues but you can tell the patterns. @Matt Vanilla Gorilla is the most experienced person I know with panthers so I would go what he says but my vote is mix Ambilobe and Nosy Be because the color variants seem Ambilobe but the white horizontal stripe seem Nosy (Be or Faly). Either way he looks like he is going to look amazing!
Cool man thanks for all the info. I was thinking as well he’s mixed as well

Btw yours is sick!!!!

Ok so I got this little guy a few months ago from LLLreptile at a reptile show.
They said he was a Nosy B Panther. I’m not too sure anymore. What do you guys think? He’s around 4 months old.

The last picture is a picture of a full grown adult I found online that has the same colors. Are they the same ?
I just wanted to say your boy is super handsome! When I have the space for my reptile room, to have another cham, I keep leaning toward Ambilobe or Ambanja... I was thinking your boy looked Ambilobe too but I'm not even close to an expert. :)

Back
Top Bottom