Solar Meter 6.2 UVB meter special $135

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckykarma

I have some extra meters coming in a group buy. They'll be here in a couple weeks. The price is $135 plus $5 shipping in the U.S. You can combine up to 3 for the same shipping cost. That's $45 off the regular price. Check or Paypal. Paypal must include 3.4% to cover fees.

Canadian buyers will have to add 5% to cover paypal fees. Shipping International Priority is $11. Slower mail is less. You can combine three meters at the same shipping cost.

These are on a first come basis. When I initially did the group buy everyone wanted one until it was time to actually send the money. Once these 5 are gone that's it.

Hi Art. Yes this is Gary and you did give me money at the meeting. You're all set.

DaSlackMan you will have to either put a deposit down or send the money in order for me to hold one for you. I'll PM you the info

Hi Art. Yes this is Gary and you did give me money at the meeting. You're all set.

DaSlackMan you will have to either put a deposit down or send the money in order for me to hold one for you. I'll PM you the info

Hi Gary, it's DJ... thanks again for getting an AWESOME deal on the meters! :D

They're all shipping out at the same time. I just added to the original order.

The manufacturer will ship to me this week. I'll receive them next week. I'll let everyone know who ordered one to be shipped when they arrive and do my best to ship out within a couple days of their arrival.

Luckykarma,

Can you post this on GotoGroupBuy.com? I will signup and commit to one. Plus, you can help us test the site!

Thanks.

Vince at Screameleons.

If you are interested in posting a feeler (a group buy that gauges but doesn't require any commitment) we can start gathering a list for your next group buy.

Yes? :)

Vince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom