Software & Design Changes

Looks like I joined at just the right time... A brand new forum for a brand new Chameleon keeper! Well, a soon-to-be brand new Chameleon keeper. Thanks for all the hard work. The new forum looks great so far.

Thank you everyone,
I have learned so much here and have made many great friends and connections. Now I need to learn the difference between old and new systems Great job,
Dave:D

WOW, very nice ! :) Great job guys! The website is responsive too so works well on my phone (y)

Awesome upgrade. I know how much time it has taken to do this. I thought I missed something as I have not been here for a bit.

I do not like change. :mad: I am so lost...

The site looks amazing and I'm glad to see all the hard work has really paid off. Thanks guys for all you do! Now go get a drink and relax for a few minutes. ;)

...just one Trace :p

I love the new look !! Really ! Thank you for your hard work and having my favorite forum up to date!
I would have one question though, will it be accessible through the Tapatalk app ?
Thank you again !! :)(y)

...just one Trace :p

Not a problem!

Mojito.png

This must have been so much work...thanks to those of you who did it all! I'm still trying to figure a few things out but I'm glad the updates will allow this great forum to continue!

I know this is probobly a lot of work you put in and I don't want to minimize that, but I'm old fashioned, and was wondering if there's a way to use old format, or something similar? On some sites there's a cellphone or desktop option, but don't see it here. If not I guess I'll have to get used to it. This is a great site either way!

I know this is probobly a lot of work you put in and I don't want to minimize that, but I'm old fashioned, and was wondering if there's a way to use old format, or something similar? On some sites there's a cellphone or desktop option, but don't see it here. If not I guess I'll have to get used to it. This is a great site either way!
No, sorry. When you see the desktop vs cell option it's because the website is optimized for one or the other so there's an alternate version to try to make it more user friendly. This is the new software for the forums universally and it is responsive meaning it adapts to different formats without needing an alternate version.

WOW! What a great new look! I hadn't been on in a while and I thought I was at the wrong place LOL
Seriously guys great work and thanks for all you do to keep such a great community going and active.

Hello. What a big beautiful change! congrats on achieving this move into the future. I've been offline a while but I anticipate coming back soon and look forward to learning the new site.

I'm still cleaning up a bit from the upgrade last fall. I discovered recently that old blog attachments were not carried over to the new software. That was fixed this afternoon.

I'm not sure if I ever addressed the current state of blogs at Chameleon Forums. The new forum software does not include a blog component so we had to find a compatible 3rd party solution. At the time our options were very limited but we felt it was important to preserve the blog data. After a lot of testing we settled on the current solution, but did not feel it was good enough to keep open for new blog entries. The plan is to move the blogs into a better 3rd party solution this fall.

Back
Top Bottom