Soccer starts soon, looking for a camcorder!

Syn

Avid Member
Well, soccer season is going to be starting up again.

I need to start recording games etc. so I can start sending it to colleges etc.

Anyone have suggestions for a camcorder that is REASONABLY priced? I've seen some nice camcorders at Fry's Electronics.. for $500.. but I just don't have that kind of money.

So, any suggestions? :)

Go goalies! :3

Pic related, it's me catching a ball.

l_20a5d79047a141cfad7e51d2f60d108e.png

LOL!

Looks like youre going to kick or throw the ball into the girls face. :p I remember when I played soccer... I got to scared if I was ever goalie at games or practices. :D

Ouch, I wouldn't ever do that to someone on purpose. Getting hit in the stomach multiple times each game hurts badly enough, I wouldn't want someone else to feel like that..

Now, if they got in the way of a kick on purpose, that's their fault.

The white line is the end of the goal-kicky-box (I only joined soccer recently, not 100% on lingo.. never am). So she is out a bit further than she looks. But yeah, that team had some hard kickers.

your just outside the goal box and shes jsut outside the edge of the penelty box ;) I got ya dont worry. I played keeper for too long to count, and got to travel all across the US playing on my club team. You could try craigslist for something nice and cheaper? Good luck on playing in college

LOL yeah. I was thinking about looking on craigslist but I need a camera model to look for first. I am terrible with camcorder stuff!

Thanks! I hope I can get there.

That's ironic, I just saw those the other day! Do they have tripods for them?

Is the 4gb upgradable? That's 60 minutes of recording and each half is 40 minutes. :p

i have a sony handy cam used once i have everything it came with inc. he box. paid 500 for it sells new for 320. it uses the mini dvds its on craigs list in broward county fl..i cant find the link ..any way if you want more info let me know

Well I'm not in FL but thanks for the offer. Really only looking for suggestions, not for someone to sell one to me.

Back
Top Bottom