So who hates horrible timing?

Nicodemayo

Avid Member
So im in a small town outside of mobile right now at a hotel for a wedding and when I left a had a few panthers hatching. I get a phonecall from my mom whos been watching them and i told her check the eggs today and she calls me back in a panic and there panthers crawling all over in one of the deli containers and i have to explain to her on the phone how to deal with those guys, putting them in their respective spot, even though ive told her how to do it 102403832 times. I have faith in her but sometimes she can be alittle.... out there. LOL. They would wait to hatch until i left out of town.... lil bastards

Nico

Pfsh... They never think of the people who look after and at them darn tubs for ~months~! What do they do? Pop out when we are away... Never fails... Darn them... Darn them to a ficus tree!

Oh yeah-I know about timing. All 69 of those Veiled eggs waited to hatch until the day I started my NEW job after bing out of work for nearly 5 months! My 19 year old daughter became an expert at transferring babies!

Back
Top Bottom