so sorry little guy......

little leaf

Avid Member
:( that you had to suffer so - I know your owners meant you no harm, and gave you up to try to help you, but that does not excuse their lack of care for you
I tired my best, but now you are free to hang on God's vines

Last edited:
So sorry little one. :( It's bad enough if I lose one of my animals, I never realized being on a forum I would also feel someone else lose, It sucks and it hurts. Sorry

Sorry you had to watch the little one die. You did every thing you could, he just cane to you way to late. RIP

Thank you Cheryl for helping chameleons at the expense of your own emotional wellbeing. Even when you can't save them, at least they know love and care in their final days. Please never stop doing what you do, you are an inspiration.

Rest in peace little fella.

Well you tried! I am sure the little one passed away in peace and had the best chance because of you. Some times there's just no coming back with chameleons.

Thank you Cheryl for helping chameleons at the expense of your own emotional wellbeing. Even when you can't save them, at least they know love and care in their final days. Please never stop doing what you do, you are an inspiration.

Rest in peace little fella.

Well stated. So sorry Cheryl.

Deb

Back
Top Bottom