So proud of my girl 3rd cluth 26 eggs

Charlottethechameleon

Established Member
She did great after pacing a day and digging then stopping coming to look around the going to dig again. I WAS like somethings wrong with the dirt / sand the everything covered with light sheet in a quiet area wala she was done and covering up her cluth went to work came home next morning and she was basking with the biggest pile of dirt still stuck on her casque Beautiful...
20230405_130920.jpg

I love that! I also have a veiled female and she is pretty sure every time she sees me I have a bug for her 🤣
Yes I laugh cause immediately those eyes are both on me like a yawk I know what's coming next that sticky tongue. Shes not the typical dont hold me dont look at me to long and I'm only tolerating your presence she actually looks sad until I go to her when I get home she always looks like she's pouting until I open that door and ahe climbs right out onto me knowing she's going outside I enjoy her so much she's a real gem 💎 I just love her personality and the bond we share ...

Yes I laugh cause immediately those eyes are both on me like a yawk I know what's coming next that sticky tongue. Shes not the typical dont hold me dont look at me to long and I'm only tolerating your presence she actually looks sad until I go to her when I get home she always looks like she's pouting until I open that door and ahe climbs right out onto me knowing she's going outside I enjoy her so much she's a real gem 💎 I just love her personality and the bond we share ...
My girl will come grab my fingers with her two hands and then just search my hands for bugs. It cracks me up.

[QUOTE="elizaann2, post: 1761041, member: 69877"
To funny..
My girl will come grab my fingers with her two hands and then just search my hands for bugs. It cracks me up.
[/QUOTE]
Lmao thats adoreable mine actually sticks her bubble out waiting for me to put it on her tongue and she's so gentle unless I have green leaf lettuce she will actually bite my finger im like hey that my flesh she looks surprised that it didn't come off with the lettuce laughs....

Back
Top Bottom