So my Cham ate a wild fruit fly or gnat should I worry?

Kamran_k

Established Member
While I was cleaning some poop from his cage 2 wild fruit fly happen to fly in and I was trying to coax them out and in the process Rango ate them should I worry about Parasites? and or Insecticides making him sick?

Any tips on keep these guys outta the cage? I built a homemade fruit fly trap but that obviously didnt work lol

While I was cleaning some poop from his cage 2 wild fruit fly happen to fly in and I was trying to coax them out and in the process Rango ate them should I worry about Parasites? and or Insecticides making him sick?
It's not ideal but let's face it, there's nothing you can really do and I'm sure Rango will be fine.

Our beardie is ace at finding spiders under furniture.

It happens. Pulled Koba out for some of that amazing sun were getting right now here in Beaverton, and BAMB he shoots his tongue at what I thought was nothing... nope he had local ant elate, a fat one at that, halfway hanging out of his mouth. Not ideal, but it happens.

Back
Top Bottom