so many lights in the room

parishcromer

I spent a lot of hours setting up my cage to get everything perfect.
I turned out all the lights a realized that the computer is glowing in the room, modem lights, clock, cable box, tv, everything has to have a light on it!:eek: Is this going to keep my cham awake at night?

Yes it very well might keep your Cham awake. Just cover the cage with a sheet or blanket. That's what I do. The only downside is making sure the cover is removed before the lights come on if you run your lights on a timer

Yes it very well might keep your Cham awake. Just cover the cage with a sheet or blanket. That's what I do. The only downside is making sure the cover is removed before the lights come on if you run your lights on a timer

I drape a light blanket over one corner of Jake's cage when his lights go off. We stay up a little past his bed time, so it makes his cage nice, quiet and dark. He has no problems drifting off to sleepy chameleon land (I know this, I peek in on him frequently. He's so cute sleeping :p ) When we go upstairs for bed, I take the blanket off so I don't have to worry about it being on when the lights come on.

Back
Top Bottom