so ive got a new tree! is it ok?

reptilover

So my mother decided she didn't want her Japanese maple anymore and so I promptly transported it to my house :) (super stoked Weither its safe or not) its on the sunniest side of my house and only about 5 ft. Tall as I trimmed it low. Can I let my cham play?
Garenteed no pesticides or chemicals fertilizers nothing.

well if it not safe and your chameleon eats it you might care then!! I am not sure about those but Veilds tend to eat plants so be careful. Its not only the pesticides you have to worry about but the plant itself being poinsonous.

well if it not safe and your chameleon eats it you might care then!! I am not sure about those but Veilds tend to eat plants so be careful. Its not only the pesticides you have to worry about but the plant itself being poinsonous.

Oh no lord no. I care! I ment if its not safe thats fine I still love the tree! Lol

lol! I misunderstood! Anyways, you know what I mean about it being toxic and all then.

Yes I know exactly wat u mean. I also feed my veiled plenty of romaine to satisfy his vegetation urges :) try tobget him not to rip his pothos apart. But I LOVE the Japanese maple.. gorgeous tree. Small yet relativity thick during bloom and if safe he'd love it to death!

And If it is safe I can put a vine from his cage right out the window to it. on those rare beautiful Washington days lol

Yes I know exactly wat u mean. I also feed my veiled plenty of romaine to satisfy his vegetation urges :) try tobget him not to rip his pothos apart. But I LOVE the Japanese maple.. gorgeous tree. Small yet relativity thick during bloom and if safe he'd love it to death!

And If it is safe I can put a vine from his cage right out the window to it. on those rare beautiful Washington days lol

Mine also also loves romaine! Any other veggies?

I had my dude on a japanese maple for a long time. He loved it, especially when his food gets in the foliage. Aha, it's now outaide though. I had a Shishigashira Japanese Maple.

Back
Top Bottom