So I just weighed my Gizmo

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
well i thought he would be light. a grand total of 3 grams:eek:. his clutch started hatching at the end of Dec and finished early Jan, from the info I recived. I have had him since Mar 6th and I was told he was one of the biggest at that time from his clutch. he is a nosy be panther
does 3g seem correct? or too small.
hoj

Last edited:
Are you sure that's correct? That would be really tiny.

yes i even weighed him without a tray just to be sure. he is maybe 2 inces from nose to vent.
for the last two weeks he has had at least 7, 1/4 crickets a day sometimes as many as 12 or 14 and about 20 fruit flies every other day along with the crickets. he poops everyday or two and its normal looking.

yes i even weighed him without a tray just to be sure. he is maybe 2 inces from nose to vent.
for the last two weeks he has had at least 7, 1/4 crickets a day sometimes as many as 12 or 14 and about 20 fruit flies every other day along with the crickets. he poops everyday or two and its normal looking.

Maybe he's just tiny. If he's eating well I wouldn't worry IF he grows. I'd weight him every week or two and see if he gains.

thats basically my intention but thank you so much for the info i am going to check him again in a day or two just to make sure my scale was on the right setting. he seems to be getting bigger so maybe hes just a slow grower.
thanks again hoj

Back
Top Bottom