So heartbroken...

TiffanyMariexo

Its been days now and I am not coping well at the loss of Rex :( I don't know how to move forward. I break into tears :( I miss him crawling around the bed with me and resting on my chest :( I miss his sweet personality... I really don't know what I'm suppose to do wothout him

I feel ya! I just lost my best buddy Chip last week! It is so hard walking by his cage and not being able to feed him a horned worm! It sucks, but he is in little cham heaven now! I am so sorry for your loss! You just got to love them to death while you have them!!! Im so sorry again!

i have a baby in the mail tonight driving in the morning! its hard to think about the new baby but i think it is going to help me!

I'm so sorry. I agree with ForrestJungle, getting a new baby will help you. It will not affect the love you feel for you lost baby, it will just give you someone new to love.

Believe me I know the feeling. I am so sorry that Rex didn't make it. My hearts goes out to you. Love your veiled. Veileds are the sweetest chameleons when loved.

Its been days now and I am not coping well at the loss of Rex :( I don't know how to move forward. I break into tears :( I miss him crawling around the bed with me and resting on my chest :( I miss his sweet personality... I really don't know what I'm suppose to do wothout him

Aww, I do understand.
I dont know what I would do if I didnt have Smeagie anymore, he has
become such a little friend to me, I dont think I would ever get that
lucky again with a cham in a million years!!

I live in dread of the day something bad happens and he is gone, life is
a fleeting thing :(
You were both lucky to have had each other, no matter how shortlived.

Tiffany, I know you're hurting very bad and it doesn't seem that anything anyone says will dull that pain, my heart breaks for you and Rex, but be happy for the love he showed you and for all the love you gave him, nobody knows just how much pain he could have been in all this time and now he is pain free and climbing all the best trees in cham heaven......you remain in my prayers and I will continue to pray for you and all the people on this forum that need prayers, but love your veiled like there is no tomorrow for him and he will reward you back, in time another cham is not a bad idea.

I haven't been on CF for a few days so I didn't know you had lost little courageous Rex. I am so sorry for your loss....these little guys don't realize how much of our hearts they occupy. It takes a while for the hurt and sense of loss to dissipate but when that happens you will be ready to get another! Love your veiled and know you did he very best for Rex and made him feel loved and wanted, if just for a short while. :(

Ill always miss my bed bug :( he loved our bed, we have leafy bedding but he was a snuggle bug... Thanks everyone for your kind words

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom