So hard to say goodbye!

maxttu

My last two babies have flown the coop. :( Good luck, lil guys!

7u9y5a2u.jpg

y3uzepa3.jpg

e9y3y8eh.jpg

uduju3ap.jpg

asyju2a2.jpg

Do you have a mandatory photo-posting quota rider with each adoption? It would be a shame if we couldn't see these little ones grow up! :D;)

I though one of your chams passed. :eek:

Thank goodness it was just a baby going to a new home. BTW I don't know where I've been but who had babies? I didn't even know you were expecting eggs to hatch, had eggs hatch or anything. Gorgeous little ones thought!

Last edited:
This would kill me, don't think I could get into raising them because of this......lucky owners that are getting your babies, they are just gorgeous.

Do you have a mandatory photo-posting quota rider with each adoption? It would be a shame if we couldn't see these little ones grow up! :D;)

Haha. I'll get updates from the alpha male that was sent to Minnesota. I can't guarantee these two boys.

I though one of your chams passed. :eek:

Thank goodness it was just a baby going to a new home. BTW I don't know where I've been but who had babies? I didn't even know you were expecting eggs to hatch, had eggs hatch or anything. Gorgeous little ones thought!

Sorry, didn't mean to alarm anyone! I didn't hatch these babies, just raised them. All credit goes to Biffle.

This would kill me, don't think I could get into raising them because of this......lucky owners that are getting your babies, they are just gorgeous.

Thanks! I know that Patrick in Minnesota is happy! He just sent a pic of the alpha shedding! :D

Back
Top Bottom