so excited

birdlover71

ok last October (?) Ben got his Arcardia lighting in a few days he will get his MISTKING!!!! oh YEAH bye bye

HABBA SPITTER I hate to say it this is the second one in less than a year and the 2nd one is about to go also. So excited to deck his cage out. I also ordered my new dragon her Arcardia lighting.

Are these Mistking's easy to assemble?

Thanks.... Amy

You can download the instructions from mistking site. You will need a plastic bucket, something to cut a hole in the bucket and tie wraps or similar to anchor the tubes. You are going to LOVE it.:):)

Mistkings are great, and very easy to put together. If it looks like it fits, it likely does, and is likely the right spot for it. There are even arrows on the intake/out take so you can easily set up the tubing.

The included digital timer is also great, makes it very easy to set up a regular misting schedule.

You'll love it!

I love my mistking! Just be sure when installing the tubes that you push them all the way in, and then pull them out a bit to seat them. This should prevent leaks at the connections. Both great investments! I love my Arcadia too! :D

Thanks everyone

I agree on the great investments. I absolutely love my lighting for Ben had to get it for my dragon Gwen. I just got it today and ran to the store for a 3 way just to plug it in before bedtime it is beautiful. She loves it to. lol

I got my bucket for my Mistking it came today to I will attempt the assembly. Then zip tie it in the cage tomorrow. I am so exciting. I go Ben a new plant too.

Well when it is finished I will post pics!!!

Amy

Back
Top Bottom