so after 2 and a half decades of McDonald encounters...

i'd have to pic the Filet o fish as being the top best least greasiest nastiest sandwhich they over.. feel free to beg to differ

i cant eat McDonals. i always get sick :( however. if anyones interested i was able to eat it the entire time i lived in Japan and it tasted so much better. why? one they are super clean there+ they use peanut oil instead of whatever the USA people use. Chic Fa La uses peanut oil aswell ^^

When they had those "McChicken" sandwiches with the jalapeno relish, those were very good. Otherwise, you really just have to tell yourself, you're at McDonald's and ask: what did you expect?

overall, i think mcd's is disgusting, lol i dont want you people thinking i indulge myself with it. lol if theres any "fast food" resteraunt i prefer, than Wendy's & Subway all the way. KFC is finger lickin nasty. Harvey's is real decent but uber expensive, and i dont think americans have harvey's anyways. correct me if im wrong

overall, i think mcd's is disgusting, lol i dont want you people thinking i indulge myself with it. lol if theres any "fast food" resteraunt i prefer, than Wendy's & Subway all the way. KFC is finger lickin nasty. Harvey's is real decent but uber expensive, and i dont think americans have harvey's anyways. correct me if im wrong

Wendy's!!?? When Canada becomes a country, I will lobby for an In N Out joint. What's in Harvey's? Sounds crappy...

im not a picky eater, cant say fast food resturants are disgusting gross and pathetic, because i eat sometimes from them, cant complain, been taught to always be grateful of what you have on your plate... im not saying they are amazing but they are alright,

In n out is good, not the best burger joint but definately one of the good ones.

wendy's i hardly go tried, ehhh dont see many

subway is fine too

carl's jr when im super hungry would go for the guacamole burger lol

KFC is tolerable, but yeah very bad for you

taco bell, alright

honestly fast food resturants will be what they are, doesnt matter if you complain, or insult them...just eat what you wanna eat , you have that choice of eating healthier or alternatives.....

now i know people will see this and will roll eyes of what i said but hey, if you wanna be a critic be my guest, i go to trader joes from time to time and love to cook homemade meals i prefer that, but to me food is food, im a curious eater:p

milkshakes,fries and a strawberry sundae mmmm I think I got the muchies:D

canada had the best Jr Bacon Cheeseburger and fries at Wendys I ever had. I gave up fast food spots for fast pizza spots.

i cant eat McDonals. i always get sick :( however. if anyones interested i was able to eat it the entire time i lived in Japan and it tasted so much better. why? one they are super clean there+ they use peanut oil instead of whatever the USA people use. Chic Fa La uses peanut oil aswell ^^

Japan super clean:rolleyes: , its hard to believe any fast food restaurant anywhere can be super clean. I mean look where they get their beef. yea Ill take your word on that though . And yes the USA people do use peanut oil in a lot of restaurants. I don't think it personally taste any different. Five Guys for example. There burgers are so much better though.

After watching FOOD INC I don't think of fast-food restaurants as even food anymore though.

Last edited:
mabey its just me but i can definitly taste it and so can my mom and boyfriend. i also dont like how greasy thier food is. ie- i dont eat it ^^ Dont bash Japan till you go their and try soba soup and fresh sushi --yum.

yeah it really idnt food anymore XD. i eat subway fast food wise. lol.

not bashing japan at all. More like find it hard to believe anywhere in the world has a super clean mcdonalds. That was all. I did like canadas wendys better, I don't know what it was but was the best wendys I ever ate. I couldn't even get mcdonalds breakfast there. They are to healthy they told me only Tim Hortons was open for breakfast.

Soup maybe , but ill pass on the fresh sushi, ill take some lake erie perch though LOL

Last edited:
mabey its just me but i can definitly taste it and so can my mom and boyfriend. i also dont like how greasy thier food is. ie- i dont eat it ^^ Dont bash Japan till you go their and try soba soup and fresh sushi --yum.
yeah it really idnt food anymore XD. i eat subway fast food wise. lol.
alot of people are like that. i take it you eat very well, and dont eat "fast food" often, your body isnt used to the toxins that they are cooked in. lol all your body knows is legit food, which is why you get sick :( its a shame lol

not bashing japan at all. More like find it hard to believe anywhere in the world has a super clean mcdonalds. That was all. I did like canadas wendys better, I don't know what it was but was the best wendys I ever ate. I couldn't even get mcdonalds breakfast there. They are to healthy they told me only Tim Hortons was open for breakfast.
Soup maybe , but ill pass on the fresh sushi, ill take some lake erie perch though LOL
i would NEVER trust seafood or fish products from asia. i watched the movie "the Cove" a couple years ago, a documentary on the illegal dolphin trade, as well it opened my eyes up to the fish products actually in Japan, and what not. not only is the mercury level still secretly high, you never really know what you're buying. now im not sure if this the same at tourist restarants, over there, but i'd rather not risk it.

Love a tray of White Castle sliders, so good they don't even need ketchup. Now I'm hungry too.
again, i sence another stoner lmao JOKES JOKES. i heard white castle is butt which is why i never ate it before.

Back
Top Bottom