SNOW?? IN TEXAS!?!?

This thread made me:) I have literally done or experienced everything @kinyonga said!!! We just got a foot of snow and a 1/2 inch of rain/ice, ohh the fun of winter, plus it has been super cold, we judge how cold it is by how many cords of wood we have used:D
Also 100% agree beanboozled is so GROSS, I have ate the dog food, booger, dead fish, barf, spoiled milk and rotten egg, honestly I almost threw up on the egg, barf and spoiled milk, the sad part is it only takes one tiny little bite and you are doomed with the flavor in your mouth that will not leave!

Tried a candy today called "toxic waste"....anyone try it?
We had some snow again and icy rain...roads were treacherous....highways were heavily treated so they were ok.

Tried a candy today called "toxic waste"....anyone try it?
We had some snow again and icy rain...roads were treacherous....highways were heavily treated so they were ok.
Hopefully the ice goes away! Is that candy sold in what looks like a tin can thing with green ooze? If it is, I've tried it!

Toronto is supposed to get up to 20 cm of snow tonight. Guess southern Ontario is going to have a very white Christmas...but I wonder how the roads will be for all of us who have to drive.

Toronto is supposed to get up to 20 cm of snow tonight. Guess southern Ontario is going to have a very white Christmas...but I wonder how the roads will be for all of us who have to drive.
Be safe!!! I guess I will have a green Christmas, if that is what you call it. Happy Holidays Everyone!!! :):p:D:p:):D

Just drive through a thick blizzard to get home from my family Christmas dinner...it was horrible...couldn't even tell where the lines on the road were. Vehicles in the ditches all over the place from white outs and slippery roads. Glad to be home safe. Sanders/salter's and snowplows can't keep up.

Just drive through a thick blizzard to get home from my family Christmas dinner...it was horrible...couldn't even tell where the lines on the road were. Vehicles in the ditches all over the place from white outs and slippery roads. Glad to be home safe. Sanders/salter's and snowplows can't keep up.
Wow. I'm praying for safety for everyone this time of year.

It's been freezing cold for days now. It's -18 C wind chill factor making it feel like -23 C...most of the outdoor music and other New Year's Eve events have been cancelled in the area. I'm staying home now..not worth risking frostbite or getting stuck somewhere 'cause your car won't start. (Cars don't seem to come with block heaters anymore.) To get to my back patio there are three steps down from the main level of the house...doesn't look like there are any steps now...the snow is higher than the top step! The wind rows along the side of the roads are half the height of a CRV. I still wouldn't live anywhere else...although I do think about it sometimes! HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! Hope it's a better year for all of us! Each year should be better than the last...don't ya think??!!

It's been freezing cold for days now. It's -18 C wind chill factor making it feel like -23 C...most of the outdoor music and other New Year's Eve events have been cancelled in the area. I'm staying home now..not worth risking frostbite or getting stuck somewhere 'cause your car won't start. (Cars don't seem to come with block heaters anymore.) To get to my back patio there are three steps down from the main level of the house...doesn't look like there are any steps now...the snow is higher than the top step! The wind rows along the side of the roads are half the height of a CRV. I still wouldn't live anywhere else...although I do think about it sometimes! HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! Hope it's a better year for all of us! Each year should be better than the last...don't ya think??!!
HAPY NEW YEAR!!!! It is not as cold as it is in Canada here, but we did get a cold front last night, and it is in the teens.:):p:D:p:D:)

Back
Top Bottom