Snail viv

JacksJill

Website Manager
Staff member
Has anyone come up with an attractive way to keep snails? I only keep them as feeders in a plastic bin with a screen top. I would go aquarium or glass viv if there was a way to not have it look like a blasted wasteland.
I'm open to suggestions.

Has anyone come up with an attractive way to keep snails? I only keep them as feeders in a plastic bin with a screen top. I would go aquarium or glass viv if there was a way to not have it look like a blasted wasteland.
I'm open to suggestions.

Lots of people keep them as pets in glass enclosures with a screen top. I’d imagine you’ll need to replace plants often if live. Mine like hiding under cork bark and little pots. Only downside is you’ll need to wipe the glass frequently to get rid of their butt boogers.

I thought about doing the same so I can keep a closer eye on their activity/happiness but I think i’ll save that for the babies.

They are about the only feeder I keep in the house so I'd like them to look intentional.
Do you have any pictures? I'm looking for ideas.
Upside down pots and plastic plants might look better than what I have.

Mine isnt pretty since they’re out of sight, but I do want to make some changes to it for their overall happiness. I think they’re kinda cute so wouldnt mind watching them. I enjoy watching the leaf insects, too.

B92A3482-8071-4E2C-90E4-B026E9CC8F8F.jpeg 1388A702-A139-450E-8545-7F48D5103047.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom