Smoking Deal

RobSquared

So I usually scrub through craigslist (mostly when I am trying to burn some time) to find a gem in the rough. I look for enclosures, lights, etc. And so I came across this handsome young man. He comes with enclosure thats in the picture plus vitamins and some food for only $120 dollars. Of course it has to be while I am away on travel but I am going to contact them today and see if they would be interested in holding him until my return on the 18th. I think crapping the waterfall and just doing a drip until I have a few days to build him a proper set up would be pretty good. What do you all think?

Attachments

• Criagslist.jpg
    Criagslist.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 287
Yeah he is a year old. The owner said he had an eye infection a while back but the vet got him all fixed up. He is still hand feeding right now but that's not a big deal. I should be able to get him back to hunting in no time.

Great find! I always check craigslsit for deals/opportunities as well. Good luck with him, he's very handsome.

holy smokes, i never thought to look on CL.... im scared of it though.... im scared of catching bedbugs.... and where im at... they are every where...

Check him out real good. His lower jaw looks funny. It may be the angle or something but you definitely want to avoid a Cham with metabolic bone disease

Ok. I am doing as much research as possible right now on what to look for. Any other pointers would be greatly appreciated.

He looks like he was sleeping. It seems like they just woke him up to take the pic. I know you said he had an eye infection just be careful when if decide to get him.
Collin

Just got a text from the owner. After he stated he would keep this little guy for me until I got back he ended up selling him. He had stated he really needed the money sooner. I wish the best of luck for that little guy and hope he ended up going to a great home. Oh well I will be on the look out for another panther here in 2 weeks when I finally get home. Hopefully something pops up.

Back
Top Bottom