Smart Plugs vs Timers

CasqueAbove

Chameleon Enthusiast
For years I have been using the standard timers, which work fine I guess. Well it was amazon day so I picked up a 10 outlet shop style power strip, and 8 smart plugs $67 total.

Best thing I have done in a while! They are great! I have 6 set up, Cooling fans, Exhaust fans, Fog, UVB, PlantLights, and additional venting( daisy chained computer fans I can set on top of the screen, in makes a difference.)

I can set any schedule I want as many of on as I need as well as a timer feature and obvious on/off all from my phone, I can even ask google to do it .?

For years I have been using the standard timers, which work fine I guess. Well it was amazon day so I picked up a 10 outlet shop style power strip, and 8 smart plugs $67 total.

Best thing I have done in a while! They are great! I have 6 set up, Cooling fans, Exhaust fans, Fog, UVB, PlantLights, and additional venting( daisy chained computer fans I can set on top of the screen, in makes a difference.)

I can set any schedule I want as many of on as I need as well as a timer feature and obvious on/off all from my phone, I can even ask google to do it .?
Great! More free time to play with the bugs?

Back
Top Bottom