Small hornworms?

Tera_R

Established Member
Out of curiosity can I give fig the little baby horn worms or should I wait until they get a bit bigger he has like really really white urate and I don’t wanna over hydrate him by feeding the big ones.

Out of curiosity can I give fig the little baby horn worms or should I wait until they get a bit bigger he has like really really white urate and I don’t wanna over hydrate him by feeding the big ones.
I don't think there is an issue with hornworms being too small. It's the too big ones you have to worry about.

I’m new to the forum so not entirely sure how to post my own questions ect but it’s relative to your question in a way, I’ve been to many chain and independent pet stores looking for horned worms and have had no luck even online unless I’m totally blind! I live in the UK so if anyone here knows where I could buy them from online that would be amazing, thanks in advance

I’m new to the forum so not entirely sure how to post my own questions ect but it’s relative to your question in a way, I’ve been to many chain and independent pet stores looking for horned worms and have had no luck even online unless I’m totally blind! I live in the UK so if anyone here knows where I could buy them from online that would be amazing, thanks in advance
Hi again! :)
If you go to the menu tab and hit home, then hit the menu tab again to see the sponsors tab, you can scroll down to sponsors. Great Lakes Hornworms is there.

hornworms grow rapidly, as in can easily double their size overnight. With a young and small cham only giving the tiny ones would be best. However I would do silkworms instead with a young cham. They do not grow as fast and are softer then a hornworm. Also less bite risk.

Back
Top Bottom