small emergency

tanneruv

can someone help i found a jackson chameleon on this very low branch in my yard and we have so much mongoose in my backyard so i didnt want him to-get eaten so i used my old cage from before when i had a chameleon a long time ago, well anyways hes doing pretty good and i used the rest of my money to buy him crickets and i totally forgot that he needed a uvb ray light to digest his food but i have zero money and i had one before but it cracked awhile ago but i owned jackson chameleons like 4 years ago and i know some basics but i dont know the specific requirements for the lighting he needs so can anyone drop the link to a cheap uvb bulb/ lamp, im very tight on money so if anyone could notify me if there is a cheap affordable good quality uvb light / lamp i could buy for my jackson thats under $30-$40 also i saw on petco the mini dual uvb light and heat lamp and it said it was for small gecko inclosures and was wondering if that would work... if not, then please drop the link from petco or petsmart for a affordable uvb lamp and bulb THANK YOU!! also im working on his cage as of now, im ginna get him some vines in 3-4 weeks so its easier for him to drink water
DDADDDA7-4D91-46C0-A443-2320C900A2E3.jpeg
DDADDDA7-4D91-46C0-A443-2320C900A2E3.jpeg

I assume "outside jacksons" + "mongoose" = Hawaii

So why not just put it outside in partial shade till you think its healthy enough to be on its own.

Plus if mongoose ate chameleons in any appreciable numbers, that would solve alot of peoples problems...

Back
Top Bottom