Small Bump on Female Chameleon

gbind002

So CeCe laid 29 eggs a couple of weeks ago. This is her second clutch. She laid them all in the same day she started digging. And ever since then she has hardly eaten a thing. She has energy still, she moves around she climbs she drinks water and just recently within the last few days has been eating a very small amount. She stays in one spot all day long hardly eating anything. She went almost three weeks without eating a single thing. completely dark for weeks ever since which is not common for her and now I notice there’s a small bump on the right side near her tail. I felt it and it honestly feels like an egg. But it’s only one and I felt all around. She’s flattened out the way they do in the sun as well and she seemed FLAT like no way there were any eggs still but I feel like maybe she didn’t get one out? Is that possible? She’s been so odd and I thought the first few days she needed to recover but it’s been a month now. Anyone know what could be going on?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 72
She does have gravid coloring in the pics. The best thing to do would be to take her to a vet and have an X-ray done to determine if she has any eggs remaining. The bump could be an egg or it could be something else that needs to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom