Slightly weirded out by non chameleon avatars

That is hilarious. Some of the kids at school are like "hey, you own the chameleons!"
And it's funny, I only have 2. Its not like I'm the crazy chameleon lady with 25.
It’s worse when you have to fight the urge to talk about chameleons,” hi I’m Jozette and I love chameleons” should be printed on all my shirts or “ask me about my chameleon so I don’t have to figure out how to bring it up into conversation” @snitz427 write that down we need a shirt made with that on it now 🤣

You said..."And it's funny, I only have 2. Its not like I'm the crazy chameleon lady with 25"... are you insinuating I'm a crazy chameleon lady because Imused to have 25 at some times??? :) :)
Yes! Glad you caught on! 😉

It’s worse when you have to fight the urge to talk about chameleons,” hi I’m Jozette and I love chameleons” should be printed on all my shirts or “ask me about my chameleon so I don’t have to figure out how to bring it up into conversation” @snitz427 write that down we need a shirt made with that on it now 🤣
Oh no, I'm right there. That's how all the kids know I own chameleons. 🤣😂

Well I was about to say that mine doesn't have a chameleon, but then I remembered it's a selfie of me with my cham chilling in my hair lol
I personally don't mind having a face as the avatar as otherwise we're just a bunch of faceless internet dwellers with a borderline unhealthy obsession....

Back
Top Bottom