Slight difference between his eyes

Ok thank you lol hes always seemed to itch his right eye and close it once an a while since I got him so idk if he’s got an issue with his eye or something
Is that a fake vine I see in the side view? Some of those (IDK which brand/s—I just don't use anything artificial to avoid problems) can flake off and get into eyes—especially during shedding when a cham may be rubbing itself on things to assist in removing shed.

Thank you! What are good ways to attach the plants to the sides of the cage because the lattice is kinda flimsy and won’t support plant pots?
I think the lattice is fine, but not wide enough. If it went the full width of the side, it can be anchored to the frame with stainless steel sheet metal screws—a few on each side.

If you have any wood strapping or lath (or scraps of lattice), you can use the same lattice. Just use the wood strips (again, across the width of the side from frame to frame) to hold the lattice against the sides and screw the strips into the frame.

And i use tongs for crickets cause they are gross and I don’t wanna touch them
Do you have a cricket keeper with tubes? The keeper isn't as important as the tubes. I use a small (2"x3"x1") container to dust & feed. I pull a tube of crickets out of the keeper, tip a few into the small pre-dusted container (with my hand cupped around to prevent escapes) and slip to cover on. Then I shake them up and carefully dump them into the feeder run cup.

I usually don't have to touch them this way. If one escapes, I grab it with forceps & replace in feeder.

Back
Top Bottom