Sleeping

wprazak

so at 8pm I have my chams lights go off for the night. I place a sheet around the top part of her enclosure and tonight when I was placing the sheet up. She was coming to the door so I opened it and let her come out. She got on my hand and was sleeping. Is this normal ? I walked to another room with her and she woke up. So I took her back to the room where her enclosure is and we sat and watched tv for a minute and I let her sit on my heat pad. Then she was ready to go to her own branch where she is asleep now. Is any of this ok?

so at 8pm I have my chams lights go off for the night. I place a sheet around the top part of her enclosure and tonight when I was placing the sheet up. She was coming to the door so I opened it and let her come out. She got on my hand and was sleeping. Is this normal ? I walked to another room with her and she woke up. So I took her back to the room where her enclosure is and we sat and watched tv for a minute and I let her sit on my heat pad. Then she was ready to go to her own branch where she is asleep now. Is any of this ok?
She was probably trying to go to her spot for the night and you caught her at the same time while trying to place the sheet and then obviously when you took her out she was just pretty much up for the time being I don’t think it’s a bad thing but I probably would’ve just still hung the sheet and walked away not let her come out..

Yea. Ki thought she was but she was reaching out and there was no branch for her to grab. It was like she was reaching for me.

Yeah what is the point of the heating pad? They need the temp drop at night but yeah that's fine, I would just avoid doing that again.

If you took her out of her warm cage and the room temperature was cooler that could be why she went to sleep...then, your moving to another room (the motion) may have disturbed her sleep and she woke up. Etc.

noted on the heating pad issue. But I went to another room and back to make sure she wasn’t dead or dying. It’s like when n adult checks on baby and waits for the baby to breathe before they walk off

Back
Top Bottom