Sleeping early

Onemorecast

Lights are off at 9pm on at 9am. For past week my girls been hitting her fav spot to sleep about an hour early, shes awake all day and fine just seems to sleep early. Should I just move her bedtime to 8 and be done, I'm assuming its not a huge problem w her as she isnt sleeping during day, figured "her clock" just likes 8 better, thanks

Mike

Lights are off at 9pm on at 9am. For past week my girls been hitting her fav spot to sleep about an hour early, shes awake all day and fine just seems to sleep early. Should I just move her bedtime to 8 and be done, I'm assuming its not a huge problem w her as she isnt sleeping during day, figured "her clock" just likes 8 better, thanks

Mike

Yes that's what I do it starts getting dark earlier this time of year so I think that is why the retire a little early. :)

Mike

Just curious but did you turn back your clock a week ago?

Don't be surprised if he/she starts to find their spot as early as 2 hours before. A couple of mine like to wake an hour early (in the dark) and lounge about 90 min - 2 hours before dark. But quickly stir for extra water or a newly emerged free range cricket. Kinda like grandparents.

As long as they're not actually sleeping early and just going to the spot to relax, then it's fine.

Eyes closed before lights out could indicate a problem.

Your cham sounds fine.

My little one goes to her sleepy spot about an hour to two hours before, just to get comfy I'm guessing. It would freak me out at first, but it's just her routine.

My little one goes to her sleepy spot about an hour to two hours before, just to get comfy I'm guessing. It would freak me out at first, but it's just her routine.

Completely normal. Imagine in their normal habitat, they have to scope out a safe place to sleep. This could take some time with birds, snakes, deforestation, etc... panthers probably go a little earlier than veils. Most previous veils I kept were about an 1hr before dark.

Back
Top Bottom