Sleeping during the day???

is her eyes close at the moment? how long have it been since these if not?

more plants should be good

Her eyes havent been closed any of the times I have checked on her today. It was just starting yesterday that she was sleeping during the day each time I checked on her yesterday I think the lighting is what was bothering her so I am going to get a lower watt bulb and tomorrow see how she does with that. Thank you all for your help and suggestions! I will try to add more foliage as well thanks! :)

Her eyes havent been closed any of the times I have checked on her today. It was just starting yesterday that she was sleeping during the day each time I checked on her yesterday I think the lighting is what was bothering her so I am going to get a lower watt bulb and tomorrow see how she does with that. Thank you all for your help and suggestions! I will try to add more foliage as well thanks! :)

sorry I understand it as she had close eyes all the time, that is cause by light but casualy "sleeping" is an other thing, much worse, I would recomend to see a vet as soon as possible, in my experience sleeping in the days is a sympton when things are already south

sleeping in the day use to be a symptom of weakness, in my experince this happen just a day or 2 befor the chemelon pass away, is she eating? poping? drinking?

Yeah she is eating pooping and drinking she seems completely healthy she eats five large crickets dusted with supplements daily and I usually give her a couple hand fed meal worms as well. She poops about every day maybe less and I have seen her drink a couple times but she doesnt really drink in front of me

Yeah she is eating pooping and drinking she seems completely healthy she eats five large crickets dusted with supplements daily and I usually give her a couple hand fed meal worms as well. She poops about every day maybe less and I have seen her drink a couple times but she doesnt really drink in front of me

it is weird then if she is doing everyting right and even so sleeping in the days, how many hours a day do you have the light on?

Back
Top Bottom