sleeping baby

camimom

Has anyone ever had a baby veiled (or any cham in general) fall asleep on their finger regularly? I go into her cage every night to get dead crix and stuff and she crawls on my finger and as I am typing this she is sleepin away. Jsut curious

Has anyone ever had a baby veiled (or any cham in general) fall asleep on their finger regularly? I go into her cage every night to get dead crix and stuff and she crawls on my finger and as I am typing this she is sleepin away. Jsut curious

Yeah, the baby i got yesterday has been falling asleep a lot during the day and i think it might be sick.

Mines not sick. she's only sleeping at night. When i go into her cage at 830 to clean it, she crawls onto my finger and curls her tail around it then goes to sleep. I was just wondering if anyone elses chams sleep on their finger when its night night time

Mines not sick. she's only sleeping at night. When i go into her cage at 830 to clean it, she crawls onto my finger and curls her tail around it then goes to sleep. I was just wondering if anyone elses chams sleep on their finger when its night night time

Your finger has body heat, so she probably finds it comfortable and warm so she sleeps

I hope she continues to do this, she is so gentle and cute I hope I can handle her more in the future w/o causing stress.

Oh I'm sure there will be times with her that wil make me wnt to pull my hair out, but life's like that when you own any animal.

Believe me, when she becomes an adult she's gonna not be so cute at times

Maybe, Maybe not, all chams are different. Some thrive on interaction with humans, some want to bite your head off. They run the spectrum from one end to the other. You just never know what you get until you have it.:)

Yeah, the baby i got yesterday has been falling asleep a lot during the day and i think it might be sick.

Have you filled out the ask for help form yet in regards to your chameleon sleeping? You are correct, that most likely something is wrong if yours is sleeping during the day.

Back
Top Bottom