sleep color concern?

arnau666

Established Member
this is the 2nd or 3rd night since i have noticed that his sleep colors are not so bright as usual.
when he was sleeping he was bright green and his stripes and casque were bright yellow but now he has a paleish green and brownish stripes.
should i worry or i am paranoid ? could this reflect other problems or just happens from time to time? he is acting normal eats, drinks etc.
Temps during night time are 24-25C or 75-77 F.

Here is a pic .

My cham has changed sleep colors a few times since I got him. He's usually very pale grey almost white looking. Since my experience is with Panthers I doubt what I just said holds any water.

From the extensive reading I've done, it appears that sometimes they often change colors from their norm in slight changes. (Weather, parent's mood, daylight savings.)

On a side note, I'm just as paranoid. *lol*

dont know if the change of color in his sleep is related to his eye problems... but now the eye swelling/bulged returned .... it passed 3 weeks since he finished the 2 weeks antibiotic treatment(14 days with enrofloxacin 10% the equivalent of baytril 10%-oraly) and he was doing perfect...now the eye problem is back again... donno what to do anymore...i really wish i had vets in my country that can treat reptiles...
if anybody has any idea what should i do next please tell me...i am desperate ...
thank you....

nope,nothing changed in the room.
even the cage is the same,the only thing i changed was his basking bulb from 60 w to 75w spot at this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom