SLC expo X2

ijmccollum

I hope everyone had a good time and I would like to thank our sponsers that made it out -- hope we were worth your trip and that you will return next year.

A special thanks to the FL Chams guy -- hope the weekend got better. Bless his heart. He managed to pick me out two very lovely lady bearded pygs despite his agony and blood stains on the floor. I should have gotten you two cokes but then that might have meant two trips to the bathroom.

Another special thanks goes out to Tyler of Tortoise Supply who delivered a very special girl from Ryan at Tiki Tiki Reptiles. She had obviously been well taken care of.

And of course LLL who tirelessly kept up with me while I kept accumulating more and more stuff for you to keep track of.

Attached are a couple of pics. I hope you will enjoy them. There is Paiso, my new little girl and some great darts I picked up as well from a local dart person -- the family has fallen in love with them.

And then I just had to share ChaChi PJ pics. Will post pics of the pygs later when they are out of their temp home.

Attachments

• Paiso.JPG
    Paiso.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Dart 1.JPG
    Dart 1.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 69
  • dart 2.JPG
    dart 2.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 75
  • ChaChi PJ colours.JPG
    ChaChi PJ colours.JPG
    219.4 KB · Views: 78
Quite the adventure that little girl had getting to SLC. :)

Yeah! Thanks for making it happen Ryan. And a big thanks to those that had a hand in making it happen too. She is getting to know her new home --eating, drinking, and pooing. :):D:) All the things that a proper little girl cham should be doing.

Glad to see you had a good time and got some more mouths to feed :) I also picked up one of Fl Chams Blue bars and a couple of their display cages oh and a baby beardie :D

Glad to see you had a good time and got some more mouths to feed :) I also picked up one of Fl Chams Blue bars and a couple of their display cages oh and a baby beardie :D

Awesome! You will need to post pics as he grows. And what kind of beardie did you get? We'll need pics of him/her too.:) Don't you wish they did it twice a year instead of once?:D

Back
Top Bottom