Skeletor the Melleri update

AndrewH

Im guessing he is now about 4-5 months old, gotta go back and check my records, but here he is, he totally freaked out when i shaved my stache, the little dude doesnt recognize me any more and started to gaping and hissing at me, back to square one i guess :eek:

weighing in just under 20 grams.

DSC06276.jpg

DSC06280.jpg

DSC06282.jpg

DSC06284.jpg

Wow, he is beautiful!

... he totally freaked out when i shaved my stache, the little dude doesnt recognize me any more and started to gaping and hissing at me, back to square one i guess :eek:

It's a funny thing with our chams. If we change hairstyles, or glasses, etc., they freak out. Mine don't like to see me without my glasses on.

Last edited:
Aww, Andrew he is so cute! Mike told me mine is five months, but he/she looks littler than yours. I should weigh him/her and see.

Thanks for posting photos, don't you just love little Skeletor?:eek:

thanks everyone!

beeze, my friend actually adopted the veiled from me a few weeks ago after he was healed of his mbd, he never let me handle him but for some reason he is like a puppy dog in her hands, he went to a good home with a knowledgeable keeper so im happy for him,

gesang, yea its nuts, i read about it a bit on meller discovery, but its crazy how they see you as a completely different person.

thanks kat :) yours looks like a cutie too, heh

He is a beauty! I would love to have the room for a Mellers one day :D

My Conure FREAKED when I dyed my hair blonde once...he screeched endlessly until I caved and shaved my head! :)

Confused....

So did you just sell or give the one pictured to Kat77? I'm a bit confused as to who owns the one pictured now. In any case he/she is beautiful! I have a wild caught one, Imperiata, that looks about the same size. I had now idea how old he/she might be. Seeing yours gives me an idea now. Skeletor is a great name. I gave mine a girl's name even though it's not possible to know the sex.

I sold it to her for the same price i got it as. I just wanted to break even, I had way too many chams floating around my place.

What did you name your Melleri??

Kats on facebook ;)

Good Deal...

That's great that you found a good home for him/her. I named mine Imperiata. I don't know why but the name popped into my head. He/she gets this snooty look like he/she is top of the heap even though she would make a great snack for my much larger Melleri. I hope Kat77 spends time sharing Skeletor with us....

Back
Top Bottom