Size/Age

Hannah04

Can anyone give me some sort of idea of what size/age a male panther is throughout its lifetime?

For instance, how big will it be at 2 months, 4 months?

Just approximations, I know everyone grows at different rates! :)

Are you asking for full lenths or weights?
Those of us who keep weight records can post them to give you a rough idea but weight doesn't necessarily translate into size, as I've seen panthers no bigger than mine that weigh 2-3x more (they must be super dense!)

I'd have to dig up my records for specifics but my biggest panther right now started off at 24 grams when I first got him (2.5 months) and has reached an adult weight of about 150 grams (3 years). He grew very consistently, so you can almost guesstimate where he was each month.

Are you asking for full lenths or weights?
Those of us who keep weight records can post them to give you a rough idea but weight doesn't necessarily translate into size, as I've seen panthers no bigger than mine that weigh 2-3x more (they must be super dense!)

I'd have to dig up my records for specifics but my biggest panther right now started off at 24 grams when I first got him (2.5 months) and has reached an adult weight of about 150 grams (3 years). He grew very consistently, so you can almost guesstimate where he was each month.

I guess I'd more so be asking for lengths, but weights would be good to know too! Just curious about an average age for a male panther that is approx. 4 inches

Back
Top Bottom