Sitting on her floor..

chameleon97

And she wont get up... shes done this often..
18Wx18Dx32H screen
1 repti-glo 5.0 linear, 60W lightbulb
80-90º at the top, 77º ish at bottom
40%-60% humidity
Dracaena, 1 Umbrella Tree
medium traffic area, warm room
veild, F, 1 yr
I've never handled her
repcal calcium w/o D3 almost every bug, rep-cal w/ D3 twice a month
Reptivite twice a month,
mist her often, 5 times a day for 2-3 mins
her feces is dark brown and white
had her for 10 months,

She will go darker at the bottom as the temps are cooler down there. Has she shown any bright blue spots to indicate that she's receptive? Lily used to wander when she was receptive.

Amy spends a fair bit of time sat on the rim of her plant pots at the moment. She comes back up to bask sometimes too so I don't worry about her. She seems happy enough!

She stays at the bottom of her cage and cant get up, and you say she does this often?

You should specify how often and how long, that is pretty substantial, wouldn't you think?

She stays at the bottom of her cage and cant get up, and you say she does this often?

You should specify how often and how long, that is pretty substantial, wouldn't you think?

Every Few days... for 20 mins max

she might be gravid and not using her box, you have to take her to the vets.

The closest vet is a 8 hr drive...

She will go darker at the bottom as the temps are cooler down there. Has she shown any bright blue spots to indicate that she's receptive? Lily used to wander when she was receptive.

Amy spends a fair bit of time sat on the rim of her plant pots at the moment. She comes back up to bask sometimes too so I don't worry about her. She seems happy enough!

Yes! I need to get really close to see them (I'm colourblind) but yeah she does

Lower her temps now to no higher than 80 or 81. Post some pictures and find a vet. Her age and those temps say eggs to me. Do you have a large laying bin? My female would not lay in a small one. I used a large trash can with about 12inches of moist sand in the bottom. You have to have the sand moist.

and find a vet.

No vets to be found way up here! I'll look a little more

Do you have a large laying bin?

Yes. I'm putting it in when she comes back up.

Attachments

• DSC00506.JPG
    DSC00506.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC00508.JPG
    DSC00508.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00509.JPG
    DSC00509.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 149
I can't see the pics very well but from what I can see she looks bad. How long has she been like this? Is she eating and drinking?

I agree with beeze. The pictures are not clear but she does not look good. Try taking her out of the cage and leaving her in the laying bin for awhile.

I agree with beeze. The pictures are not clear but she does not look good. Try taking her out of the cage and leaving her in the laying bin for awhile.

I cant pick her up... She freaks out LOTS... like satan lol (hence the name, Lucifer)

The bucket isnt quite that big... I'll look around the house for one

Would a 24x16x12.5 Rubbermaid bin work?

EDIT: Nevermind, we found a pot that should work.

Attachments

• DSC00510.JPG
    DSC00510.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top Bottom