Single females in the area? (male Nosy Mitsio looking to breed)

agdrac8

Hi there,

This may be an odd request, but I was curious if anyone has a female panther chameleon they would be willing to breed with my male nosy mitsio (Koa). He's constantly roaming my apartment looking for a mate and he's at the optimal breeding age. I live in the San Diego (California) area if anyone is interested. I'm not quite sure how the process would work (maybe the female would be dropped off and we would try in Koa's enclosure?), but I'm open to suggestions. Nosy mitsios are quite rare and expensive now so having a clutch of them would great for any breeder. I don't have the space for breeding, but would absolutely love one of the babies. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there if anyone is interested (too bad chameleon Tinder doesn't exist!).

Info about Koa: He's extremely healthy. He gets regular vet checks and is at a great weight and has never had any health issues. He's about 3 years old. I got him from West Coast Chameleon Brothers (his sire, Zion can be found at https://www.chameleonbros.com/breeders). Koa's very curious and friendly.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

_NKM1791.JPG
koacropped.jpg

Back
Top Bottom