Silkworms - Special Discount for CF Forum members

SerenitySilkworms

Site Sponsor
Silkworms in Stock at Serenity Silkworms..

Small - count 25
Small - count 50
Small - count 100
Medium - 25
5% Discount for CF Forum members - use code CFROCKS

visit Serenity Silkworms Site

silkworms-cfforum.jpg

It did come a day earlier then the original day said. I was expecting it to come today but happy it came yesterday, feed sejuani her first silkworms and she looked them. Can’t get her to eat roaches but silks for the win 🥳🥳
Awwww baby girl is so happy! Did you do fed ex 3 day ground? Maybe that is why mine are not here yet. I am hoping they come today. Beman really needs a pick me up after all the stress of the last two weeks. I am hoping to use them to lure him out of the temp cage he is in tomorrow when our stuff finally gets here and I can get him back in his enclosure. Right now he will not come near me and turns into a Raptor out to attack anyone and anything he sees lol.

We shipped it out 2nd day air. I just tracked it and set up notifications on the tracking number.... I will keep an eye on the delivery progress
Awwwww I love you guys. That is so amazing and more then any other business would do. I set up text alerts. Right now fed ex has not done any updates.

I just wanted to post how totally impressed I am with our newest site sponsor! Even before I had the chance to email them to let them know that my silkworms were MIA in fedex shipping land they were already on top of it! Knowing the delay and possibility of them arriving dead they sent me out another order even before I emailed them.

THIS IS AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! I highly recommend anyone to order from them just based off my interaction that I had. This as we know is rare in our hobby. I love ethical people and those that put their customers first.

Thank you for being a site sponsor. I truly hope you stay within the forum a long time. We love supporting the sponsors that make our forum possible!

These are some hardy silkworms! Dry climate here and the little guys food dried out of course my stuff was still in boxes and I did not find the silkworm chow until Sunday for them. They arrived Friday. No die offs between. Growing well. Beman is very happy. And thank goodness I got them because it is how I lured Beman out of the temp cage into the big cage. He does anything for silkworms lol.

I love the little container they come in. I love the fact that it is reusable and actually a functional container. I hate the round ones that have food poured into it because you can not easily clean them to use them again or while they are growing. I forgot to take a picture of the container. Maybe the sponsor can post one so you all know what I am talking about.

And the food is still pressed to the bottom of the dish so the silks are not murdered by it in travel guys. I have ordered from a few places where my silks end up dead due to being squashed by a glob of food.

I will definitely order again from Serenity silkworms. Price is right, silkworms are healthy, love the container, exceptional customer service, and their logo is too cute!

What is everyone paying for shipping, mine came up $20.96, seemed kind of high for a $9.99 order of silks. But then again, maybe its because of the recent gas shortage.

Back
Top Bottom