*Silkworms, Hornworms, Dubia, Fruit Fly Cultures, Gutload* Get it all from one place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Avid Member

Just as the title says, we specialize in all different types of premium feeders for your premium pets :) In an attempt to make your shipping charges lower by only having to order from one source for all your different feeders, we offer Zebra Silkworms silking up the place, both D. Melanogastor and D. Hydei Fruit Fly Cultures buzzing everywhere, Tons of Hornworm Pods, Dubia Roaches crawling out of every crevice, and even the famous Cricket Crack Gutload that's manufactured by our own forum member Steve :)

Zebrasilk.jpg

Zebra Silkworms
50 Smalls - $5.95
100 Smalls - $8.95
50 Mediums - $7.95
100 Mediums - $12.95
25 Large - $8.95
50 Large - $12.95
15 Jumbo - $5.95
30 Jumbo - $9.95
200 Zebra Eggs for those who'd like to hatch - $13.95

silkchow.jpg

Mulberry Chow for Silkworms or Hornworms
1 Pound Premade Chow - $7.95
1 Half Pound of Dry Mix - $9.95

Hornworm.jpg

Hornworms
1 Pod (18-20 worms) - $9.95

dubia.jpg

Dubia Roaches
30 Nymphs - $9.95
1.2 Breeding Trio for Starter Colonies - $4.95
10 Mediums - $5.95

hydei.jpg
melo.jpg

Fruit Fly Cultures
1 Brand New Culture (either species) - $4.95
1 Producing Culture (either species) - $5.95

crixcrack.jpg

Cricket Crack Gutload (Great for crickets or roaches!)
1 Pound - $8.95
1 Half Pound - $4.95

Best way to order is directly through the website, where you can pick out your selection easily and even pay through your paypal account allowing for swift shipping :)

As a special deal through the difficult holiday shipping season, I am guaranteeing that you will recieve you order live or we'll work out a replacement for you. Can't beat that huh?

If you have any questions at all, give me a shout through PM, shoot me an email at [email protected], or call the office phone at 404-826-9873 :)

Hope to hear from each and every one of you!

And most of all....

*Happy Holidays Everyone*

Dave Cross
Georgia Bugs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom