silkie babies

PhunkeyPhish

One week and my silk worm eggs have hatched! They are feeding well on mullberry chow. My plan is to keep them in the incubator until they outgrow it which won't be long and then move them into permanent homes with gutter gard in a cabinet. I have read and I think someone here told me they would be ok at room temp after they outgrow the incubator. How large should I try to keep them in the incubator before moving them to the cabinet? I am worried about my little babies dying out there!!!! My plan is to also keep 10-15 adults and let them breed to keep my colony going!

- pp

silkies.jpeg

One week and my silk worm eggs have hatched! They are feeding well on mullberry chow. My plan is to keep them in the incubator until they outgrow it which won't be long and then move them into permanent homes with gutter gard in a cabinet. I have read and I think someone here told me they would be ok at room temp after they outgrow the incubator. How large should I try to keep them in the incubator before moving them to the cabinet? I am worried about my little babies dying out there!!!! My plan is to also keep 10-15 adults and let them breed to keep my colony going!

- pp

View attachment 226566
Wow so many babies

Back
Top Bottom