silk moths

They don't do a lot. They can't fly as such but they do flutter their wings to attract mates. Aren't they just the cutest l'il moths ever?!:D

ya their pretty sweet, smaller then i thought from the close up pictures ive seen on here, 3 hatched 2day, i dont care about mating and stuff jus wana feed um :(, but the 3 are just sitting there

ya their pretty sweet, smaller then i thought from the close up pictures ive seen on here, 3 hatched 2day, i dont care about mating and stuff jus wana feed um :(, but the 3 are just sitting there

You can feed them to your cham whenever you want, but you may want to let them breed and lay eggs to start th cycle again! The first silkmoth I had I couldn't bear to feed it to either of the chams, lol, so I kept it in an empty cricket tub! It survived 9 days I think! There's pics of my 'Moffy' on here somewhere!:eek:

You can feed them to your cham whenever you want, but you may want to let them breed and lay eggs to start th cycle again! The first silkmoth I had I couldn't bear to feed it to either of the chams, lol, so I kept it in an empty cricket tub! It survived 9 days I think! There's pics of my 'Moffy' on here somewhere!:eek:

i think i remember moffy, was wipping his face or whatever lol

Back
Top Bottom