Signs of MBD

defiantly a female
If it really is a female then this blows my mind cause Donny has never stopped eating nor acted like he/she needed to nest or lay eggs which confuses me is there a way they can lose Spurs on the back of their feet cause I did buy him from a pet store soo something could’ve happened to where they’re not on there anymore

This is the best picture that I can get of Donny’s hind legs so we can get to the bottom of the male or female discussion :) btw he/she is attempting to climb down since this is how Donny slept and has been moving around a little bit too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 57
This is the best picture that I can get of Donny’s hind legs so we can get to the bottom of the male or female discussion :) btw he/she is attempting to climb down since this is how Donny slept and has been moving around a little bit too
how old is he/she

So I got Donny a hospital enclosure fixed up by turning the enclosure on its side and moved some leaves around to where Donny can bask and still not have to worry about falling and hurting him/her self, I also have a sheet folded at the bottom for soft landing and it has some leaves and flowers on it so hopefully it won’t freak Donny out lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 51
Can you post a couple more photos of her from the side so I can see all of her please?

Now...more information about egglaying females...especially veileds...
If they are over fed, they will usually produce large clutches of eggs or suffer from the follicles not ovulating...and die as a result. It's important to get the supplements right, feed/gutload the insects well, hydrate the chameleon properly, provide proper UVB, etc.

How much have you been feeding her in a week?

Can you post a couple more photos of her from the side so I can see all of her please?

Now...more information about egglaying females...especially veileds...
If they are over fed, they will usually produce large clutches of eggs or suffer from the follicles not ovulating...and die as a result. It's important to get the supplements right, feed/gutload the insects well, hydrate the chameleon properly, provide proper UVB, etc.

How much have you been feeding her in a week?
So far since Donny started showing symptoms of MBD I’ve been feeding every other day giving time for the food to digest which is 2 sometimes 3 crickets since they’re the easiest I can hand feed with

So far since Donny started showing symptoms of MBD I’ve been feeding every other day giving time for the food to digest which is 2 sometimes 3 crickets since they’re the easiest I can hand feed with
you should be using a 5.0 reptisun/zoomed linear bulb or a 6% Arcadia bulb

I was wanting to know how much you fed her before you made changes due to the MBD.

Back
Top Bottom