Sick of Reptile Equipment?

Speak for yourself! I have never whined in my entire long life.:rolleyes:

I do not think that it is brands like Zoo Med, Zilla, or Exo Terra that make the modern herpetoculturists/hobbyists successful. It is the collective knowledge of past mistakes, the accumulation of published works, and mostly, places like this website. It is true that there is equipment from these brands that can be invaluable to what we do with our animals, but that doesn't mean it is quality merchandise. We purchase it because it is our only choice. It is most definitely an understatement to "toss around a few dollars," and after you have done plenty of tossing, you are not at all "ready to go." Quite the contrary: you are ready to re-purchase everything at a different store that isn't a pet shop, for better prices, and receive a better product. No one here is depreciating the fact that we have resources, however, we do have a right as high paying costumers, to demand quality products. It's great that there are brands catering to our reptile care niche, now we just need those companies to make good stuff. Then we'll stop whining :)

LOl, leave him alone Laurie You bully! :D

I do not think that it is brands like Zoo Med, Zilla, or Exo Terra that make the modern herpetoculturists/hobbyists successful.

No ofcourse not, I never implied so, but they do make life a hell of alot easier for us!
By 'ready to go' I simply meant have everything you need in the way of equipment'.
(Ignorance is your own problem)
Doesn't matter where you get products, point is you CAN! :)

Back
Top Bottom