shrunked eggs fertile or garbage?

Mawtyplant

Chameleon Enthusiast
IMG_8163.JPG Hello!
My melleri female just lay some eggs yesterday and lot of them look bad (schrunked) is someone here have experience with theses kind of eggs? is there 1 chance of a fertile eggs here?

Thanks! :)

Try to hydrate them and see. Put them In incubation medium that is just a tad more most than it should be and check on them frequently. Once they swell up move them to more appropriate incubation medium. Try to handle as little as possible! One of my females dropped a hand full of eggs behind her lay bin that I did not see till they looked like that! One egg made it!
20181030_124131.jpg

A spoon full of Sugar makes the medicine go down! This little one is called Sugar!

Try to hydrate them and see. Put them In incubation medium that is just a tad more most than it should be and check on them frequently. Once they swell up move them to more appropriate incubation medium. Try to handle as little as possible! One of my females dropped a hand full of eggs behind her lay bin that I did not see till they looked like that! One egg made it! View attachment 216715
A spoon full of Sugar makes the medicine go down! This little one is called Sugar!

Nice picture! ;)

thanks too, i will try, she lay the eggs just like that so i am not sure why they are like that (is my female need more of something? vitamins, water etc)or are hey just infertiles (still dont know why they look like thay if its the case, my breeding exp is limited :/)

View media item 41511
Could it be that she laid them a while ago and you only discovered them now? If so, she may need privacy to lay her current clutch.

definitely no, she live in a large freerange but in my bedroom.. so its obvious when she lay because she put dirt all over my room/floor and she is destroying every piece of vegetation in place (shes a big 560g melleri female) i got the eggs about 2 hours after laying

Back
Top Bottom