showing some color

cambech

Just sharing a couple of pictures i just took. He's 5 months old now. I still have yet to give him a name. I'm sure I'll think of something. Could barely get him to stay still long enough to take any photos. He's the fastest little guy i've ever had. Anyway, thank for looking.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 265
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 238
Just sharing a couple of pictures i just took. He's 5 months old now. I still have yet to give him a name. I'm sure I'll think of something. Could barely get him to stay still long enough to take any photos. He's the fastest little guy i've ever had. Anyway, thank for looking.

the barring is insane!...the neon blue is incredible, im surprised by his age..to me he looked 6-7 months by now....cant wait when he reaches over a year old.:cool:

the barring is insane!...the neon blue is incredible, im surprised by his age..to me he looked 6-7 months by now....cant wait when he reaches over a year old.:cool:

Can't wait either...gonna find him a lady friend from a very good line when he hits about a year probably.

Wow that's some intense colors for 5.5 months!!:eek:

He is gorgeous and to think he's only going to get more colorful :cool: What a screamer!

new guy update

He's going on 6.5 months old. Really urks me...I thought of a great name for this guy the other night and now i can't remember it. Should have written it down.

Attachments

• yo1.jpg
    yo1.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 88
  • yo2.jpg
    yo2.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom