Showing off all my little ones.

lindseymeder16

Im bored and have alot of time on my hands so i'd thought i'd share pics of all my babies. you'll eventually get to my chameleon haha. :)

Here's my cats. (all males)

Sebastian (11 yrs old - long tailed manx)
AllpetsexceptRango026-2.jpg

Lucky (9 yrs old - ragdoll)
AllpetsexceptRango005-1.jpg

Little Steezy (3 yrs old - callico)
AllpetsexceptRango034-1.jpg

My dogs (all females)

Bindie (10 yrs old - mutt)
AllpetsexceptRango039-1.jpg

Allie (4 yrs old - english pointer/pitbull mix)
AllpetsexceptRango058-1.jpg

And my guinea pigs (males - from the same liter)

Zumie (2 1/2 yrs old)
AllpetsexceptRango003-1.jpg

Asher (2 1/2 yrs old)
AllpetsexceptRango015-1.jpg

My awesome fish tank I got for xmas :)
(5 assorted fancy gupies, 2 dalmation mollies, 2 marigold variatus, 1 lamp eye tetra, 2 rasboro heteromorpha danios, 1 peppered catfish, 1 sucker fish, and 1 african dwarf frog)
AllpetsexceptRango008-1.jpg

And now my baby boy, Rango!
Today, he got his first shower and some time outside. We had a scare tho, because he escaped into the orange tree and wouldn't get out. haha, funny but scary!

1st Shower (he loved it!)
030-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

His adventure into the orange tree
047-1.jpg

052-1.jpg

And after we got him off the orange tree
062-1.jpg

I love all of them! The first cat is just beautiful! Does not look his age! They all look healthy especially your chameleon. Just make sure if you let him venture into the tree again that there are no birds hanging around that might want to make Rango their lunch!!!

I love all of them! The first cat is just beautiful! Does not look his age! They all look healthy especially your chameleon. Just make sure if you let him venture into the tree again that there are no birds hanging around that might want to make Rango their lunch!!!

Thank you, sebastian is extremely active for his age. he never settles down even for a cat! haha.

And my brother and I were both out there with him when he was in the tree makeing sure he wasnt lunch for anything. :)

Back
Top Bottom