Shower + IPhone cam= one pissed off Remi

That right there is a poster-chameleon. He could be plastered everywhere on these forums and I wouldn't tire of seeing him. Those bars are just stunning! Where'd you get him from Jaclyn?

He is awesome when he is pissed off. I had to put George in the shower the other day too, our bad boys and their ugly ureates.

Grimbold, I knew it! As soon as I saw his bars I was positive he was a son of Grimbold. What a gorgeous guy you have there.

I just knew he was a grimbold, he seems like a more blue version of carols boomer. Beautiful boy though!

I just knew he was a grimbold, he seems like a more blue version of carols boomer. Beautiful boy though!

Boomer is one of the reasons I had a have one Grimbold's babies! He's due any day now for a shed and I can't wait to see more red come out on his belly :D

Ahhhhhhh, that explains it!! The coveted 'Kammer Cham'...no wonder he's so incredible!!

Yes that does tell all, quality always shows. Those blues are poping, you have a beauty, but explain to him, if he just turns colors and drinks he won't have to clean up his act.:D

Remi is lookin' "Blue"tiful as always!!! How's the eye been doing?

Thank you! I took him outside today and his blue bars turned purple! I wanted to take a pic but he absolutely hates my phone so I passed lol.

His right eye is actually doing better but now he's keeping his left one closed :(. The eye doctor in Vegas had to cancel my appt so now I have to wait till next wk. I've been giving him the pure vit a every day for 5 days so far and no change yet. I guess there's nothing I can do now but wait..

Yes that does tell all, quality always shows. Those blues are poping, you have a beauty, but explain to him, if he just turns colors and drinks he won't have to clean up his act.:D

Ha! I wish we could just talk to them and have them understand. They'd definitely be a lot easier to care for! Lol

He's so beautiful! Man.. I will have a Grimbold baby one of these days! He's stunning! :D

Thank you! Grimbold definitely produces nothing but beautiful offspring! I took this picture last night with horrible lighting and with my phone cam but his colors still pop:eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 171
Back
Top Bottom